Specific courses for learning or assessing driving ability
Criteria for support measures for inclusion in PHARE
On the basis of the medical file, the person must have :
- either a disorder justifying the need for additional driving lessons for a motor vehicle ;
- or a disorder justifying the need for additional training to drive a motor vehicle.
The application must be accompanied by the following documents
- a detailed estimate ;
- a reasoned attestation drawn up by a specialised doctor
- a report from the Belgian Centre for Road Adaptation for Disabled Motorists (C.A.R.A.)
- a certificate from an approved driving school stating the number of hours of tuition required.
The courses must be aimed at :
- or to determine the fitness to drive;
- or for specific training to drive a motor vehicle using the adaptations mentioned in point 4.5.1.
The maximum number of hours is set at :
- 15 hours for the determination of the driving ability ;
- 15 hours for specific learning to drive a motor vehicle.
The request cannot be prolonged.
Intervention costs are limited to
Intervention per hour 40 euro